FORCE is an all-in-one processing engine for medium-resolution Earth Observation image archives. FORCE uses the data cube concept to mass-generate Analysis Ready Data, and enables large area + time series applications. With FORCE, you can perform all essential tasks in a typical Earth Observation Analysis workflow, i.e. going from data to information.
FORCE natively supports the integrated processing and analysis of
- Landsat 4/5 TM,
- Landsat 7 ETM+,
- Landsat 8 OLI and
- Sentinel-2 A/B MSI.
Non-native data sources can also be processed, e.g. Sentinel-1 SAR data or environmental variables.
- Integration of Landsat 4–8, and Sentinel-2 A/B as Virtual Constellation
- Data management of Landsat and Sentinel-2 Level 1 data + Download of Sentinel-2 data
- Near-realtime (NRT) processing capability
- Generation of Analysis Ready Data (ARD): Data Cubes
- Advanced cloud and cloud shadow detection.
- Quality screening.
- Integrated atmospheric and topographic correction: one algorithm for all sensors.
- Adjacency effect correction.
- BRDF correction.
- Resolution merge of Sentinel-2 bands: 20m –> 10m.
- Co-registration of Sentinel-2 images
- Data cubing: reprojection / gridding.
- Generation of highly Analysis Ready Data (hARD): Large area. Gap free. Easy to use. Ideal input for Machine Learners!
- Best Available Pixel (BAP) composites.
- Phenology Adaptive Composites (PAC).
- Spectral Temporal Metrics (STM)
- Time Series generation
- Time series folding
- Time series interpolation
- Texture metrics
- Landscape metrics
- Generation of highly Analysis Ready Data plus (hARD+). Open in a GIS and analyze!
- Land Surface Phenology (LSP)
- Trend analysis
- Change, Aftereffect, Trend (CAT) analysis
- Machine Learning regression
- Machine Learning classification
- Detailed data mining of the Clear Sky Observation (CSO) availability
- Data Fusion
- Improving spatial resolution of coarse continuous fields: MODIS LSP –> medium resolution LSP.
- Improving spatial resolution of lower resolution ARD using higher resolution ARD: 30m Landsat –> 10m using Sentinel-2 targets